Wednesday, October 1, 2008

PRAY FOR PAULETTE'S MISSION TRIP to MEXICO CITY

My very special friend(with a heart like mine) PAULETTE, has such a heart for the indigenous people of Oaxaca and of course, for children, is boarding a plane today for Mexico. Due to the flooding, which has washed out roads and towns, she is not able to go to the mountain people of Zapotecs and Mixes that live in the state of Oaxaca as she had planned,but since she had a ticket to Mexico City D.F., she with the help of other key people rearranged with many problems, uncertainties followed by many blessings, to make sure her mission trip "solo" to work with the children in Mexico City with Salvation Army took place. I had entered her Summer Blessings entries describing this in Mission4Monday. So you may know her through here.

Please consider keeping her daily in your prayers for the next two weeks. I've included her last email to her supporters. Let's gather around this precious sister in the Lord for her health, safety, God's will, wisdom and daily direction for her to make the best use of her time here in Mexico. Though the enemy tried to discourage her, keep her home, fill her with doubt and worries, what he intended to destroy, may Our Almighty Lord turn it around and bring about much reward & benefits for His Kingdom, for Paulette's good & the good of each little child that she will touch & bless in Jesus' Name. Paulette boards the plane today and returns on the 15th of October. Please pray!

Paulette's own email:
This may be the last e-mail I send until I return to the States on October 15, 2008. Lord willing, I board the plane Wednesday, October 1, 2008. So I'd like to plead again - say a prayer please. Here are a few requests:
1] I GET REALLY SICK WHEN I FLY. I have since the first time I flew when I was about 7 or 8 and thought flying would be so much fun and I was having a blast looking down out of the window when it hit. While on layover, the airlines called - my mom freaked until they could get it out that they just wanted permission to give me something to keep me from being sick on the next flight. It has not changed since then. I've flown a bunch of times and I still GET VERY SICK! So please pray for me. I've tried all kinds of things and will try a few this time as well. But only the Lord can settle my stomach : ), so please pray.

2] Pray that Jonathan and John will be able to get to the airport, the right terminal at the right time to pick me up as my flight gets in at 9:59 at night.

3] Please pray that the Lord will lead, guide and protect for the entire trip. I'm really excited about being able to spend the time with the children at the Salvation Army Children's Home. What will happen, is up to the Lord. I will also be able to visit the Zapotec community in Mexico City and learn about what is going on in Oaxaca with their brothers and sisters.

4] And once again, : ) my health with allergies. Sometimes I'm able to avoid allergens with no problems and that is what I'm praying will happen.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PRAYING!!!!!! www.oursummerblessings.blogspot.com

Blessings Paulette...YOU ARE IN GOD'S HANDS now...with all the dear prayer supporters from Salvation Army 50+...keeping you covered...and all of us, you can't
have anything but a prosperous mission trip to those who need a touch of Jesus through you and your willing heart and hands to serve.

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you," declares the LORD, "and will bring you back from captivity..."
Jeremiah 29:11-14

'Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.' Jeremiah 33:3 [God's phone number] &

Numbers 6:24-27

24 " ' "The LORD bless you and keep you; 25 the LORD make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you; 26 the LORD turn his face toward you and give you peace." ' 27 "So they will put my name on the Israelites(Zapotecs & Children), and I will bless them."

and now in Spanish (y ahora en el español) MI BENDICION para ti:

24 »"El Señor te bendiga y te guarde;
25 el Señor te mire con agrado y te extienda su amor;
26 el Señor te muestre su favor y te conceda la *paz."
27 »Así invocarán mi *nombre sobre los israelitas, para que yo los bendiga.»

1 comment:

a woman found said...

Dear sister Peggy! Yes, please do link, copy, whatever you'd like to do to spread the word about North Korea from my post.

I praise God for you though I don't get to come read and comment often. The Lord brings you to mind and I lift you up!

Keep redeeming the time
sheila

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

DO THEY SEE JESUS IN ME?

*

We were ALL made for a mission...God has a unique purpose & plan for everyone.
ALL MONTH, Every Week, Every Day...it's a lifetime experience!
This is where we share MISSIONS that have been placed on our hearts or in our lives. For God has given each of us a purpose & a unique plan to fulfill.
If you are new to Mission4Monday, please click here for more info.
A very special thanks to those of you (you know WHO you are) that faithfully have posted a MISSION4MONDAY whether you remember to link or not I appreciate it and if you are a regular and I notice, I have been linking you to the LINKY!
You are welcome ALWAYS to leave in the current comments a link to anything you share MISSION wise.
Thank you for placing M4M button on your posts, I so appreciate it! YOU each have presented FABULOUS ideas weekly!
**********************************************
Micey also has been to Haiti and shared. Please pray for Micey. Once again she has returned to help in Haiti!
Lots going on over here at a mission field at home in the USA. PRAISE GOD & continue to pour out blessings on Auto Mission & Sherry w/Cowboy.
Nancie was a participant in the very beginning, but unable to currently blog actively. Yet she still has much good material to read in her previous posts along her sidebar of a worldwide health mission.
New blogger that shares MISSIONS at times:
Here's a current post she shared.
****************************************
Choose one or all or any & you will be blessed!
or
I also have another MISSION: to PRAY, so you can visit our team blog, THE LIGHTHOUSE of PRAYER over here
*******************************************
Mission 4 Monday sadly ended last year as a meme, but I continue to share here and I know others also share various MISSIONS, especially the people above. Check them out!!! Encourage and perhaps join us.
Since my life is a MISSION, I share whenever I can. There are many of you, who do community involvement/church events, volunteer opportunities or know missionaries that you could share to motivate others. Motherhood and Homeschooling are MISSIONS and callings!!!
Each of these are MISSIONS and important to encourage others.
If you are doing something or share someone's MISSION on your blog, please leave your info in the comments anytime! Hopefully others will notice & come visit. THANKS!