Monday, January 12, 2009

MISSION 4 MONDAY

Perhaps I have not made this very clear ... but  
"WE ALL WERE MADE FOR A MISSION"!
This does not mean we each must go to another land from where we live to become a missionary.

Right where you are, right where you live, there is a "mission" to be accomplished.

You do not have to write and share here about short term mission trips only-though they are certainly welcome or life as a missionary-though that is truly a call of missions or even your heart for missions and longings to "GO"-which certainly may happen God willing to link to this post and share. As a matter of fact, it does not even need to be posted on Monday... it can be one you've posted on another day. In fact, you being a Christian blogging...is a MISSION. You have a PURPOSE. Or better said GOD HAS A PURPOSE for YOU! Please share it with us...

WELCOME TO ALL PARTICIPANTS and READERS to MISSION 4 MONDAY!
My Mission 4 Monday post is below the Mr. Linky before the Father Letter Videos.
#6 is the wrong post for Marsha...it's #7, I linked her but so does Michele link her.
I also added Michele again with an excellent BIBLE STUDY she has started, which is a mission, too! Please join her & check it out #10!




AS FOR ME & MY "MISSION" WE WILL SERVE THE LORD

Just sharing more photos from another Children's Feeding Center
from OPERATION CHRISTMAS
and 
THANKING ALL OF YOU WHO MAKE THIS POSSIBLE
BY MAKING A "SHOEBOX" and GIVING


CASA REDONDA
video

The video is Pastor Carlos leading the children in prayer to accept Jesus in their heart. 

I'm sitting with the kids on the floor. This is from V.CARRANZA Children's Feeding Center of the children that I shared their photos last time. The following photos are from CASA REDONDA!

The CASA REDONDA Children's Feeding Center is lead by Enrique & his wife, Gema. This is their whole family on a motorcycle...a while back...they were given a van since for their ministry.
Daily Gema makes breakfast for all these kids and Enrique blesses them with a BIBLE lesson.


This is their oldest beautiful daughter!
I was sitting on the floor next to her taking turns holding these little ones crying.



video

I CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF CHRISTMAS and DAY OF THE 3 KINGS!

I will be continuing to share the photos from this beautiful time with each group of children.
Someday, I hope to be able to open my home as a Children's Feeding Center.
I do not have the skills to prepare food for this many children nor the right kitchen stuff.
But I do have the heart!

Meanwhile I just enjoy watching the leaders here take charge and teach & feed these precious
children their DAILY MANNA as I assist as able. It's a better role for me anyways and I enjoy so much observing and helping as a servant. The teacher in me wants to rise up but this is their time to become all God intends them to be. I've done this for all my life back home and this blesses me so much to see God anoint these leaders and children with His Spirit.

9 comments:

Judith said...

What an inspiring post - God bless you, Judith (Judith on Sunday)

sailorcross said...

So sorry!!! I missed that there were two different posts!!

I'm linked up now!! And yes, every one has a mission--no matter how great or small it may seem!!

Beth

I'll be back after work to check out everybody's missions!!

MyJourneyBack said...

Hi Peggy. I enjoyed seeing the lovely photo's and the smiling faces! What a blessing I am sure to be a part of that. I wrote a post today. I hope that it is o.k. did the Mr. Linky. Please pray for me as I struggle with the frustration that I feel. I am not sure what God is doing. Our struggle continues. And we fear that we will be loosing the battle. Thanks for your prayers and encouragement.
Blessings,
Sherry

Sherri Watt said...

Hi Peggy,

I would be honor if you used my letter. Feel free, I write what God gives me to use for the Kingdom.

God Bless!!

micey said...

Are you back? I missed you.

Michele Williams said...

Great post... Yes, please feel free to link my bible studies... thank you so much!

Marsha said...

Hi sweet Peggy! Thank you so much for your kind comments on my posts the past couple of days. I know it's a great sacrifice for you to be able to have internet access.

Thank you for your thoughtfulness to link me! I honestly thought about it, but then things have been rather hectic here at my Mom's the past couple of days so I didn't get it done. I'm praying I get to head home on Wednesday - a LONG 14 hour drive back from PA to NC. I'm actually very near Beth's right now. I wish I had time to catch up with her and meet her.

I continue to pray for you and your ministry.

Blessings to you this day.

MyJourneyBack said...

Peggy I have an idea about helping your ministry. I am sending you an email. Check it out ok.
Have a Blessed day.
Sherry

luvmy4sons said...

Thank you for visiting my blog! (: I do feel my family and the blog is my mission at present. I feel I blog as God leads and directs. If that is okay enough for a Mission Monday post...I don't usually limit myself to spcific Memes as I want it to be Spirit led.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

DO THEY SEE JESUS IN ME?

*

We were ALL made for a mission...God has a unique purpose & plan for everyone.
ALL MONTH, Every Week, Every Day...it's a lifetime experience!
This is where we share MISSIONS that have been placed on our hearts or in our lives. For God has given each of us a purpose & a unique plan to fulfill.
If you are new to Mission4Monday, please click here for more info.
A very special thanks to those of you (you know WHO you are) that faithfully have posted a MISSION4MONDAY whether you remember to link or not I appreciate it and if you are a regular and I notice, I have been linking you to the LINKY!
You are welcome ALWAYS to leave in the current comments a link to anything you share MISSION wise.
Thank you for placing M4M button on your posts, I so appreciate it! YOU each have presented FABULOUS ideas weekly!
**********************************************
Micey also has been to Haiti and shared. Please pray for Micey. Once again she has returned to help in Haiti!
Lots going on over here at a mission field at home in the USA. PRAISE GOD & continue to pour out blessings on Auto Mission & Sherry w/Cowboy.
Nancie was a participant in the very beginning, but unable to currently blog actively. Yet she still has much good material to read in her previous posts along her sidebar of a worldwide health mission.
New blogger that shares MISSIONS at times:
Here's a current post she shared.
****************************************
Choose one or all or any & you will be blessed!
or
I also have another MISSION: to PRAY, so you can visit our team blog, THE LIGHTHOUSE of PRAYER over here
*******************************************
Mission 4 Monday sadly ended last year as a meme, but I continue to share here and I know others also share various MISSIONS, especially the people above. Check them out!!! Encourage and perhaps join us.
Since my life is a MISSION, I share whenever I can. There are many of you, who do community involvement/church events, volunteer opportunities or know missionaries that you could share to motivate others. Motherhood and Homeschooling are MISSIONS and callings!!!
Each of these are MISSIONS and important to encourage others.
If you are doing something or share someone's MISSION on your blog, please leave your info in the comments anytime! Hopefully others will notice & come visit. THANKS!