SLAVERY ABOLITION PRAYER GUIDE
The impact of your prayers will be eternally significant and are priceless to the Kingdom of God. Please
agree with us in petitioning the Lord for these precious and hurting soulsʼ names to be added to the
Lambʼs book of Life, that we may one day rejoice with them in the very presence of the Lord.
Thank you for taking the time to answer theCALL2XXX. Together we will make a difference.
"If My People . . . will humble themselves . . . "
1. Pray that we as Christians will bow before the LORD each day, so that we may receive His
grace daily, as we should (Jas. 4:6-10).
2. Pray that those who have a personal relationship with the LORD will walk in a spirit of humility,
as Jesus walked, and live in recognition that pride leads to destruction & humility proceeds honor
(Mic. 6:8; Prov. 18:12).
3. Pray that Christian husbands & wives will be humble in spirit in order that their prayers may be
answered (1 Peter 3:7-15).
4. Pray that young Christians will be clothed with humility, respecting their elders lifting all their
concerns to God, and trusting God to exalt them @ the proper time (1 Peter 5:5-10).
5. Pray that times of crisis would be tangible reminders "what we deserve" apart from the mercy of
God (1 Peter 3:13-17; Titus 3:1-9; Psalm 40:1-3; 68:19-20; 103:1-5; Romans 6:23).
6. Pray that God’s people would assume responsibility for the moral & spiritual erosion our nation
& world (Ezra 9:6; Psalm 51:16-17).
" . . . and pray . . . "
7. Pray for the physical, mental & spiritual protection of those called to the light in the darkness of
this industry, their families & those associated with them (Ps. 91, 37).
8. Pray that God’s people would lay aside their differences, and unite behind the desperate need
for an outpouring of God’s presence in our lives (Ps 133:1-3; Eph. 4:1-6).
9. Pray that a healthy fear of God would permeate our hearts & minds. Ask God to deliver us from
the fear of man, the lust of the flesh & impart unto a desire to be holy as unto Him (Prov. 1:7, 9:10,
29:25; 1 Thes. 4:3-8, Heb. 12:14).
10. Pray that the scriptures would guide all decision making (Prov. 21:30-31).
11. Pray that God would raise up an army of prayer warriors who are willing to persevere & wage
war on their knees (Lk. 18:1-8).
12. Pray that urgency & fervency would characterize our prayers (Is. 64:9).
13. Pray that God will increase our belief in His ability to intervene supernaturally & do the
impossible. Pray for a desire to fast as we seek the face of God (Heb. 11:6, Mark 9:23; Jas. 15:16-
18; Is. 58:6-12).
14. Pray that our first response as Christians will be to pray when we become anxious about any
circumstance (Mt. 6:25-32; Phil 4:6-7; Jer. 33:3).
15. Pray that Christians will seek God before getting physically involved in God’s daily assignment
for them (Mt. 6:6-8, 33; Ps 32:6).
16. Pray that God’s people would unite in praying & submitting to the authority placed over them,
that we may lead quiet & peaceful lives in godliness & holiness (1 Tim. 2:1-4; 1 Peter 1:14-16;).
17. Pray that all Christians called to this type of ministry be filled with the Holy Spirit daily, their
lives be fully surrendered & in order to the LORDSHIP of Christ (Acts 2:1-5; Matt. 3:11; 2 Cor 6:17;
18. Pray that the marriages of those in this type of ministry to be protected strengthened & protected.
Where there has been separation or even divorce, pray for humbleness, forgiveness, reconciliation,
healing & restoration (1 Cor. 7:27; Heb. 13:4; Eph 6:11-14; Exo. 15:26; Ps. 103:3; 147:3)
19. Pray that the Father’s love & character will radiate from believers, the words spoken would be of the
Holy Spirit and that people would see Jesus in us despite ourselves (Col. 2:2; 2 Thes. 3:5; James 2:8).
20. Pray that what we say, where we go, how we act & what we do would reflect the character of
Christ & not the world (Ps. 139:19-22; Matt. 5:6).
21. Pray that God’s people would not be self-sufficient. May we see our dire need for help from
God & others (Jn. 15:5; 2 Cor. 3:5; Neh. 6:16; Jer. 2:31-31).
22. Pray that God’s people receive revelation of who they are in Christ in order for them to operate
in the fullness of their destiny, as well as the dominion & authority that is their inheritance (Eph.
3:19; 2 Cor. 10: 3-6; Lk. 9:1).
23. Pray that deep inner healing will take place in the lives of those that are freed from the bondages of sin & the body of Christ as a whole (Exo. 15:26; Ps. 103:3; 147:3)
24. Pray that the intercessional influence of the righteous will result in cities & regions being
spared. (Genesis 18:26,29,30,32;19:22;26:4,5,24; 1 Kings 11:12,13)
25. Pray that adult Christians will set a pattern in seeking the LORD in all things so that younger
generations find their strength & hope in the LORD (Ps. 27; Ps. 91; Acts 17:26-27; John 17:3).
26. Pray that the world will recognize us by our love for one another & the fruit of the Spirit will be
bountiful in our lives (Rom 12:10; 1 Titus 6:11; 1 John 4:7; 2 John 5:6, Gal. 5:23)
27. Pray that God will send the purifying & sanctifying fire into the hearts, lives & that which God
has entrusted to His people (Acts 2:3; 2 Cor 6:17; Rev. 22:1)
28. Pray that where there are false teachers & prophets that they either submit to God’s perfect
will for there lives or that the evil that controls them will be exposed. Stand in the gap for those
being led astray by the forces of darkness controlling these people. May they repent & become
teachable by the Word, thus walking in the fullness of the destinies for their lives (Titus1:8; 1 Tim.
" . . . and turn from their wicked ways . . . "
29. Pray that Christians will meditate daily on the Word of God, allowing God to conform them to
the image of Christ (Ps. 119:9-11; 1 Peter 1:13 – 1 Peter 2:3; Romans 8:29; Phil. 1:6; 2 Cor. 7:1).
30. Pray that God’s people will honesty acknowledge their sins, seek God’s forgiveness & expose
all sins appropriately (Ro. 2:1-2; Gal. 6:1).
31. Pray that believers will accept accountability from godly people (Jas. 5:16)..
32. Pray that genuine repentance will characterize our response to sin & the LORDSHIP of Jesus
Christ would rule our lives (2 Cor. 7:9-10; Mt. 7:21).
Pray that new believers would become disciples & that holiness would be a lifestyle of ’Christians’
(Heb. 12:10-11, 14; Ps 139:19-22, Matt. 5:6).
" . . . then I will hear from heaven . . . "
33. Praise God that His hand is not too short to save. Claim the promise that the LORD draws
near to those who call upon Him in truth (Is. 59:1; Ps. 145:18).
" . . . and I will forgive their sin . . . "
34. Thank the LORD for His promise to extend mercy to those who "confess & forsake their sin"
and that He is faithful & just to forgive sin & to cleanse us from all unrighteousness (Prov. 28:13; 1
" . . . and will heal their land . . . "
35. Praise the LORD that He promises to heal those who have fallen away and bind up the wounds
of the torn & bruised, replace beauty for ashes & restore the years the locust have eaten (jer. 3:22;
Hos. 6:1; Isa 61:4; Joel 2:25).
International Justice Mission
A Heart for Justice
The A21 Campaign
Beauty from Ashes
here in Mexico from iEmpathize
We were ALL made for a mission...God has a unique purpose & plan for everyone.
ALL MONTH, Every Week, Every Day...it's a lifetime experience!
This is where we share MISSIONS that have been placed on our hearts or in our lives. For God has given each of us a purpose & a unique plan to fulfill.
If you are new to Mission4Monday, please click here for more info.
A very special thanks to those of you (you know WHO you are) that faithfully have posted a MISSION4MONDAY whether you remember to link or not I appreciate it and if you are a regular and I notice, I have been linking you to the LINKY!
You are welcome ALWAYS to leave in the current comments a link to anything you share MISSION wise.
Thank you for placing M4M button on your posts, I so appreciate it! YOU each have presented FABULOUS ideas weekly!
REGULAR PARTICIPANTS (in the past, when this was a meme, which means it may not be their current link or mission):
Denise @ Shortybear's Place UPDATE 4/2016 Coco's Momma
Denise @ Shortybear's Place UPDATE 4/2016 Coco's Momma
Micey also has been to Haiti and shared. Please pray for Micey. Once again she has returned to help in Haiti!
Lots going on over here at a mission field at home in the USA. PRAISE GOD & continue to pour out blessings on Auto Mission & Sherry w/Cowboy.
Nancie was a participant in the very beginning, but unable to currently blog actively. Yet she still has much good material to read in her previous posts along her sidebar of a worldwide health mission.
New blogger that shares MISSIONS at times:
renewed42 at Faith on the mountains
Here's a current post she shared.
Choose one or all or any & you will be blessed!
(my regular blog)Amazing Graze Mazes, Messes, Miracles
I also have another MISSION: to PRAY, so you can visit our team blog, THE LIGHTHOUSE of PRAYER over here
Mission 4 Monday sadly ended last year as a meme, but I continue to share here and I know others also share various MISSIONS, especially the people above. Check them out!!! Encourage and perhaps join us.
Since my life is a MISSION, I share whenever I can. There are many of you, who do community involvement/church events, volunteer opportunities or know missionaries that you could share to motivate others. Motherhood and Homeschooling are MISSIONS and callings!!!
Each of these are MISSIONS and important to encourage others.
If you are doing something or share someone's MISSION on your blog, please leave your info in the comments anytime! Hopefully others will notice & come visit. THANKS!