Wednesday, October 31, 2012

31 DAYS of ... "A Dios Sea La Gloria"

Canciones cristianas
en el español
Christian songs in Spanish

DAY 31
"A Dios Sea La Gloria"
To God Be the Glory

Como agradeceré
Todas las cosas

Que has hecho por mí

Cosas inmerecidas

Que diste para mostrar Tu amor por mí

Las voces de un million de ángeles
No expresáran mi gratitud
Lo que soy y lo que anhelo ser
Lo debo todo a Ti

A Dios sea la gloria
A Dios sea la gloria
A Dios sea la gloria
Por lo que hizo por mí
Con Su sangre me ha limpiado
Su poder me ha salvado
A Dios sea la gloria
Por lo que hizo por mí


Quiero vivir Señor

Rendida siempre sólo a Ti
Pongo a tus pies

Lo que soy

Porque diste todo Señor por mí
Con Su sangre me ha limpiado
Su poder me ha salvado
A Dios sea la gloria
Por lo que hizo por mí


Sea la gloria y la honra

Y el poder por siempre

Here's a link to my favorite little Spanish Booklet (Conversational Spanish for Short term missionaries) and another link to a PDF I found recently on songs from SOAR Ministries. I have other resources also and if you ever need help or I can answer or find the answer for any question, you may have ... just leave me a comment (and you can be sure I'll respond). Trust me Spanish is much easier to learn than English (and teach). The sounds are rhythmical and that's why I could not resist teaching 31 Days through Music ... So don't get discouraged! just practice, practice, practice (don't be embarrassed to try) and enjoy. Maybe I did not teach you sequentially or all I could have in 31 days but if you go to the site I linked to often, I know you can learn. The songs and the lessons just came to me each day ... perhaps it was not the best way for you, but I know God was speaking to me or better yet singing His song over me every day ... and I was blessed to share.

To God be the glory!


[source]
The Lord your God is with you,
    the Mighty Warrior who saves.
He will take great delight in you;
    in his love he will no longer rebuke you,
    but will rejoice over you with singing.”

Zephaniah 3:17

porque el Señor tu Dios está en medio de ti
    como guerrero victorioso.
Se deleitará en ti con gozo,
    te renovará con su amor,
se alegrará por ti con cantos ~Sofonías 3:17


Daily Bible Reading
in the 
King James Reina Valera (1960)
which is the one most used
although I prefer 
Nueva Internacional Versión(NVI)
New International Version(NIV)
both Bible Gateway and YouVersion
have Spanish versions available, even audio
Daily Bible Reading Home
Versaday
and 
many online churches
in Spanish like
Lakewood Church
Houston, TX
El Rey Jesus 
Miami, FLA
to name just a couple

Sorry that I crammed so much into these last few days of the 31 Days. Maybe I need to do this regularly on Saturdays each week as a Spanish Song feature ... I'll take it up with God and check back on future Saturdays. (update I won't be able to do this for awhile however due to a tragedy back home in MN But with all the links I've given you, I know that they can keep you busy. I'd start with the Study Spanish site and check out other You Tube singers that you liked, because I'm sure that singing helps with the flow and the sounds.

Just have fun, enjoy and don't be embarrassed to try speaking or singing along, remember the more you use a language, the easier it becomes, because if you don't use it, you loose it! Muchas bendiciones, Peggy or Margarita (but I never use that one here nor in English) (although it's the word for a flower, it's also a drink, so I stay clear from that)

And if you have a moment, please visit a few of the 1000 participating in this 31 day series, hosted by The Nester.
Hope that you enjoyed
all these
aMazing
31 
DAYS!
WOW!
There's enough here for a few years to glean from other bloggers! Absolutely wonderful 31 dayers! Thanks!

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

DO THEY SEE JESUS IN ME?

*

We were ALL made for a mission...God has a unique purpose & plan for everyone.
ALL MONTH, Every Week, Every Day...it's a lifetime experience!
This is where we share MISSIONS that have been placed on our hearts or in our lives. For God has given each of us a purpose & a unique plan to fulfill.
If you are new to Mission4Monday, please click here for more info.
A very special thanks to those of you (you know WHO you are) that faithfully have posted a MISSION4MONDAY whether you remember to link or not I appreciate it and if you are a regular and I notice, I have been linking you to the LINKY!
You are welcome ALWAYS to leave in the current comments a link to anything you share MISSION wise.
Thank you for placing M4M button on your posts, I so appreciate it! YOU each have presented FABULOUS ideas weekly!
**********************************************
Micey also has been to Haiti and shared. Please pray for Micey. Once again she has returned to help in Haiti!
Lots going on over here at a mission field at home in the USA. PRAISE GOD & continue to pour out blessings on Auto Mission & Sherry w/Cowboy.
Nancie was a participant in the very beginning, but unable to currently blog actively. Yet she still has much good material to read in her previous posts along her sidebar of a worldwide health mission.
New blogger that shares MISSIONS at times:
Here's a current post she shared.
****************************************
Choose one or all or any & you will be blessed!
or
I also have another MISSION: to PRAY, so you can visit our team blog, THE LIGHTHOUSE of PRAYER over here
*******************************************
Mission 4 Monday sadly ended last year as a meme, but I continue to share here and I know others also share various MISSIONS, especially the people above. Check them out!!! Encourage and perhaps join us.
Since my life is a MISSION, I share whenever I can. There are many of you, who do community involvement/church events, volunteer opportunities or know missionaries that you could share to motivate others. Motherhood and Homeschooling are MISSIONS and callings!!!
Each of these are MISSIONS and important to encourage others.
If you are doing something or share someone's MISSION on your blog, please leave your info in the comments anytime! Hopefully others will notice & come visit. THANKS!