Monday, October 8, 2012

31 DAYS of ... "Vengo Adorarte"

Canciones cristianas
en el español
Christian Songs in Spanish

DAY 8

"Vengo a adorarte"
I come to worship You!

"Here I am to Worship"

Lesson: Venir = to come (irregular "shoe" verb) 
Present tense -IR verb endings: -o, -es, e; imos

Vengo                                    Venimos

Vienes                                    Venís

Viene                                      Vienen

Today I'm going to add the future endings, which also is irregular for venir. Usually you take the infinitive and add the following endings (but in this case venir, becomes vendr- plus -é, -ás, -á, -emos, -éis, -án future endings

In English: I will come, you will come, he, she, it will come; we will come, you all will come, they will come

Spanish: vendré, vendrás, vendrá, vendremos, vendréis, vendrán

adorar = to adore

Present                                   Future

I adore  adoro                  I will adore adoraré

I adore You! = Te adoro or I will adore You. Te adoraré.

We adore         ador_______(what ending will you add?)

We will adore the Lord! Adorar_______ al Señor.


I come            veng____

I will come      vendr_____

We will come   vendr______

Words to song in Spanish:

Luz de este mundo 
Entraste a tinieblas 
Abriste mis ojos pudo ver 

Belleza que me 
Provoca Adorarte 
Te doy mi vida en cancion 

CORO: 
Vengo a Adorarte 
Vengo a postrarme 
Vengo a decir que eres mi DIOS 

DIOS Tu Eres Santo 
Solo Tu Eres Digno 
DIOS Tu Eres Todo para mi 

Eres mi Rey 
Y quiero Exaltarte 
Glorioso Padre y Senor 

Viniendo a esta tierra 
Que Tu Creaste 
Para mostrarnos Tu Amor 

CORO 

//Nunca sabre 
cuanto costo 
En una cruz 
Por mi Murio.//


In English - "Here I am to worship"

 Light of the world

You stepped down into darkness
Opened my eyes let me see
Beauty that made this heart adore You
Hope of a life spent with You
Here I am to worship
Here I am to bow down
Here I am to say that You’re my God
You’re altogether lovely
Altogether worthy
Altogether wonderful to me
King of all days
Oh so highly exalted
Glorious in heaven above
Humbly You came to the earth You created
All for love’s sake became poor

I’ll never know how much it cost
To see my sin upon that cross



SEE PAGE ABOVE

for more 


No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

DO THEY SEE JESUS IN ME?

*

We were ALL made for a mission...God has a unique purpose & plan for everyone.
ALL MONTH, Every Week, Every Day...it's a lifetime experience!
This is where we share MISSIONS that have been placed on our hearts or in our lives. For God has given each of us a purpose & a unique plan to fulfill.
If you are new to Mission4Monday, please click here for more info.
A very special thanks to those of you (you know WHO you are) that faithfully have posted a MISSION4MONDAY whether you remember to link or not I appreciate it and if you are a regular and I notice, I have been linking you to the LINKY!
You are welcome ALWAYS to leave in the current comments a link to anything you share MISSION wise.
Thank you for placing M4M button on your posts, I so appreciate it! YOU each have presented FABULOUS ideas weekly!
**********************************************
Micey also has been to Haiti and shared. Please pray for Micey. Once again she has returned to help in Haiti!
Lots going on over here at a mission field at home in the USA. PRAISE GOD & continue to pour out blessings on Auto Mission & Sherry w/Cowboy.
Nancie was a participant in the very beginning, but unable to currently blog actively. Yet she still has much good material to read in her previous posts along her sidebar of a worldwide health mission.
New blogger that shares MISSIONS at times:
Here's a current post she shared.
****************************************
Choose one or all or any & you will be blessed!
or
I also have another MISSION: to PRAY, so you can visit our team blog, THE LIGHTHOUSE of PRAYER over here
*******************************************
Mission 4 Monday sadly ended last year as a meme, but I continue to share here and I know others also share various MISSIONS, especially the people above. Check them out!!! Encourage and perhaps join us.
Since my life is a MISSION, I share whenever I can. There are many of you, who do community involvement/church events, volunteer opportunities or know missionaries that you could share to motivate others. Motherhood and Homeschooling are MISSIONS and callings!!!
Each of these are MISSIONS and important to encourage others.
If you are doing something or share someone's MISSION on your blog, please leave your info in the comments anytime! Hopefully others will notice & come visit. THANKS!