Sunday, November 18, 2012

SONGS IN SPANISH (PAUSE)

As you may have noticed, I did not post a Spanish Song and series of Lessons yesterday. If you know or read my regular blog; aMazing Grace ... Mazes, Messes, Miracles, 
you may have a better idea of why. I have been following along with the stats here as able and it does not appear that anyone is reading these. I'm sure that many of us, are BUSY with the upcoming months of Thanks Giving, Hannukah, Advent and Christmas. Just final touches for this year of 2012. So for now, SIS (Songs in Spanish) will be on PAUSE!!! EnJOY your holiday season and remember to keep Jesus first!

You can continue with all the songs that I gave in 31 Days, especially the Sundays, when I shared multiple songs on full CDs and concerts, really more than enough.
Just with the series by Maranatha Singers "Quiero Alabarte" and their 7 volumes, there are many songs and beautiful voices that clearly pronounce the words of many songs that you are probable familiar with in English. If I knew all of these in Spanish as I do in English, I know that they would bless me and others here in Mexico. So I'm working on learning them also.

The 104 LESSONS at STUDY SPANISH (Beginning) are also excellent and explained very well. The Grammar Section is not the only one as I mentioned before here.
I highly recommend this program, as if I had written it myself. "Camino de Exito" is the program that they sell but the link to the beginner level is free. By the way, that title means "Way to Success", and I believe that Jesus is the way, ... (John 14:6) one of the first Bible verses I memorized. This also is a good way to train, to memorize key verses in Spanish!

I think I have some playlists for CHRISTmas songs even in Spanish over at my You Tube Channel so I will be featuring them on my Featured Playlists (or come back here and I may link some here as well)! update: I only found one in Spanish and linked it to Spanish but as the season comes, I'll probably add more.

¡FELIZ NAVIDAD
Y
PROSPERO
AÑO NUEVO!

Feliz Día de GRACIAS!

You know what I find so beautiful in Spanish,
God is in the language in so many ways.

For example,
look at the word
"gracias"
easy and well known word
but
the first part of that word
is
"gracia"
which means 
GRACE

You see our thanks is based on 
HIS GRACE
that
is undeserved, unmerited
but given to us
freely
just
by 
receiving 
and
accepting
A grateful heart
can do
so much

keep
saying
"GRACIAS"
and
be
grateful
in all
things
not 
necessarily
for all things

Gracias by Marcos Witt

God's Grace is so aMazing!
so many ways
to show
your
thankfulness
during this
season
Pour out
God's
Grace
and
Gracias
(which would also be the plural of "gracia")
Can grace be graces?

So when you tell someone "gracias", you are extending God's grace to them! Isn't that what HE would want?


No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

DO THEY SEE JESUS IN ME?

*

We were ALL made for a mission...God has a unique purpose & plan for everyone.
ALL MONTH, Every Week, Every Day...it's a lifetime experience!
This is where we share MISSIONS that have been placed on our hearts or in our lives. For God has given each of us a purpose & a unique plan to fulfill.
If you are new to Mission4Monday, please click here for more info.
A very special thanks to those of you (you know WHO you are) that faithfully have posted a MISSION4MONDAY whether you remember to link or not I appreciate it and if you are a regular and I notice, I have been linking you to the LINKY!
You are welcome ALWAYS to leave in the current comments a link to anything you share MISSION wise.
Thank you for placing M4M button on your posts, I so appreciate it! YOU each have presented FABULOUS ideas weekly!
**********************************************
Micey also has been to Haiti and shared. Please pray for Micey. Once again she has returned to help in Haiti!
Lots going on over here at a mission field at home in the USA. PRAISE GOD & continue to pour out blessings on Auto Mission & Sherry w/Cowboy.
Nancie was a participant in the very beginning, but unable to currently blog actively. Yet she still has much good material to read in her previous posts along her sidebar of a worldwide health mission.
New blogger that shares MISSIONS at times:
Here's a current post she shared.
****************************************
Choose one or all or any & you will be blessed!
or
I also have another MISSION: to PRAY, so you can visit our team blog, THE LIGHTHOUSE of PRAYER over here
*******************************************
Mission 4 Monday sadly ended last year as a meme, but I continue to share here and I know others also share various MISSIONS, especially the people above. Check them out!!! Encourage and perhaps join us.
Since my life is a MISSION, I share whenever I can. There are many of you, who do community involvement/church events, volunteer opportunities or know missionaries that you could share to motivate others. Motherhood and Homeschooling are MISSIONS and callings!!!
Each of these are MISSIONS and important to encourage others.
If you are doing something or share someone's MISSION on your blog, please leave your info in the comments anytime! Hopefully others will notice & come visit. THANKS!