31 DAYS of PRAYER
Continuing to join P31 Ministries with Lysa TerKeurst and A21 Campaign with Christine Caine in Day 21 of their "31 Days of Prayer" - however it's a different day with the Nester's 31 Day Writing Challenge.
The 31 Day PRAYER CAMPAIGN began with Lysa and Christine on Sept. 23rd back here to join them in prayer. This is their button and here is Lysa's blog, pdf on the prayer plan and you can find prayers interspersed on her Facebook to continue praying along with them to ENDING TRAFFICKING.
We started with Prayers for the Victims, then the Traffickers, Governments, Root Causes and today is Day 21 as we continue praying for more Global Awareness
Dear Lord, today we're praying for global awareness. Let the reality of trafficking be unveiled worldwide. Father, may Your light shine through the darkness of this evil. We're specifically praying Mark 4:22, Luke 12:2, and Ephesians 5:13 right now
In Your Powerful Name we pray, Amen.
- Psalm 25:4, "Show me your ways, Lord, teach me your paths."
- Proverbs 3:5-6, "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight."
- Isaiah 55:9, "As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts."
We love You, Lord. In Your Powerful Name we pray, Amen."
22, and James 2:16-17:
- Isaiah 58:6-7, “'Is not this the kind of fasting I have chosen: to loose the chains of injustice and untie the cords of the yoke, to set the oppressed free and break every yoke? Is it not to share your food with the hungry and to provide the poor wanderer with shelter—when you see the naked, to clothe them, and not to turn away from your own flesh and blood?'"
- James 2:16-17, "If one of you says to them, 'Go in peace; keep warm and well fed,' but does nothing about their physical needs, what good is it? In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead."
In Jesus' Powerful Name we pray, Amen.