Wednesday, July 6, 2016

"Will You Open the Door?"



Loved | Valued | Purposed

I have been meaning to share this ministry here at MISSIONS ever since I chose "TREASURES" as my charity at Amazon, every time I make a purchase from Amazon, "Treasures" is suppose to receive a donation of 0.5% (but you have to be sure that you are not just signed in to your account but also signed in to smile (dot) amazon instead of just amazon (dot) com. and that's the part I forget to check and be sure. [Find out more about smile (dot) amazon here; "how do I get started" here and selecting one of so many charitable organizations or better yet check to see if one you know is listed for so many great causes, like dog rescues (or any pet/animal organization, health organizations or issues like Alzheimer's, Diabetes, Cancer, Heart ...and on and on... innumerable places need funding)]

But my point of this blog post is not Amazon ... that is why the initial question and link is to this organization because this article on their blog, is just one glimpse into their need ... since they have received notice that they had to move out of their building and relocate this ministry, which puts them in a bit of a predicament but also an opportunity to move to an ideal place closer to an area where there is greater need. 

Image result for open red front door

Please click over and read "Will You Open the Door?" {it's not that long} ... and while you're there maybe look around and pray where God might want to use you or perhaps help you become better aware of ministries of this nature that are so needed in the USA and what you can do... this link gives 11 ways you can help like PRAYING.   
                    


I've waited far too long to share on this and I hope I will be able to share more soon because God re-assigned me to this MISSION in 2007
even when I was not trained for this
and
it is such a great need where I am as it is for
"TREASURES"
where they are located
Perhaps we can help
OPEN THE DOOR
will you?
open the door to your heart
hear what God is speaking
to you too

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

DO THEY SEE JESUS IN ME?

*

We were ALL made for a mission...God has a unique purpose & plan for everyone.
ALL MONTH, Every Week, Every Day...it's a lifetime experience!
This is where we share MISSIONS that have been placed on our hearts or in our lives. For God has given each of us a purpose & a unique plan to fulfill.
If you are new to Mission4Monday, please click here for more info.
A very special thanks to those of you (you know WHO you are) that faithfully have posted a MISSION4MONDAY whether you remember to link or not I appreciate it and if you are a regular and I notice, I have been linking you to the LINKY!
You are welcome ALWAYS to leave in the current comments a link to anything you share MISSION wise.
Thank you for placing M4M button on your posts, I so appreciate it! YOU each have presented FABULOUS ideas weekly!
**********************************************
Micey also has been to Haiti and shared. Please pray for Micey. Once again she has returned to help in Haiti!
Lots going on over here at a mission field at home in the USA. PRAISE GOD & continue to pour out blessings on Auto Mission & Sherry w/Cowboy.
Nancie was a participant in the very beginning, but unable to currently blog actively. Yet she still has much good material to read in her previous posts along her sidebar of a worldwide health mission.
New blogger that shares MISSIONS at times:
Here's a current post she shared.
****************************************
Choose one or all or any & you will be blessed!
or
I also have another MISSION: to PRAY, so you can visit our team blog, THE LIGHTHOUSE of PRAYER over here
*******************************************
Mission 4 Monday sadly ended last year as a meme, but I continue to share here and I know others also share various MISSIONS, especially the people above. Check them out!!! Encourage and perhaps join us.
Since my life is a MISSION, I share whenever I can. There are many of you, who do community involvement/church events, volunteer opportunities or know missionaries that you could share to motivate others. Motherhood and Homeschooling are MISSIONS and callings!!!
Each of these are MISSIONS and important to encourage others.
If you are doing something or share someone's MISSION on your blog, please leave your info in the comments anytime! Hopefully others will notice & come visit. THANKS!